Our Spring lookbook has arrived! More than ever, we’re pushing the fashion envelope and bringing you hot trends ripped from the runways. #FashionDemocracy is in full effect and we can’t wait to share all of the season’s best looks. Here are some of our favorite things spotted in our Spring 2015 Lookbook:
- Denim has been reinvented in the form of our Joggy Jean. Taking a cue from athletic wear, it combines fashion and comfort – it is stretchy but has great memory retention, and it’s made of jersey that LOOKS like denim
- Crush on Blush! Pastels and pinks are fresh and feminine from Love & Legend.
- The Kimono is back and better than ever with floral prints and fringe!
- Dresses and Jumpsuit are some of the hottest pieces to own this Spring with their bold patterns and modern & edgy cuts.
- Classic Nautical is reinvented thanks to maxi dresses and a fun twist on stripes.
- The Sporty look will be seen everywhere! You’ll be surprised on how we incorporate it in everything from career to casual with sportswear inspired cuts and materials.
- Pink is THE colour of Spring. Bright fuchsia in our modernist collection, or a pastel for a whimsical and feminine touch.
We hope you love the looks as much as we do, and we can’t wait and see how you put your own twist on them 😉