10 Spring 2014 Beauty Trends
Although it seems that the cold weather is here to stay (at least for a while in Canada), we can’t help but develop a case of Spring fever! What’s causing us to look ahead? It’s the refreshing new beauty trends spotted on the runways. Gorgeous makeup, easy hair and neutral nails have put a spring in our step.
Here are the top 10 Spring 2014 beauty trends we can’t resist trying now!
- Orange lips – For a look that POPS try a bright orange lip. This electric shade is super flattering on every skintone.
- Natural nails – Sophisticated and easy to maintain, a pale nail is super-chic! Keep it simple with a neutral and a top coat with mirror-like finish.
- Full eyebrows – Skinny brows are out! A full brow brightens your face and accentuates eyes. Use a pencil and powder to fill in gaps.
- Blue eyeshadow – Attract stares with a stunning statement eye in rich blue from lash line to crease.
- Glowing skin – To create this fresh, dewey look, apply an illuminator to the cheeks, bridge of nose and forehead with a wet sponge.
- Flowers in hair – Embellish updos, braids and ponytails and curls with sweet blooms.
- Deep side part – Change up your middle part with a deep side part that hovers where your eyebrow tapers.
- White eye makeup – Rim inner corners of eyes and allover lids with iridescent shadow and eyeliner for a dewey freshness.
- The “lob” – The “long bob” was everywhere on the runway. The length varies between chin and collarbone and keeps the layers at the minimum.
- Cat-eyes – Bust out your black liquid liner, chic cat-eyes are a perfect for now and later!
Which one of these beauty trends will you be trying? Let us know…comments go below!